About the project
The client was selected as the Combat System-System Engineer for the integration of the Mission Systems on the Air Warfare Destroyer Program, a major Australian defence project to develop and build three new HOBART Class Air Warfare Destroyers.
BDR Projects was engaged to provide expert project planning and controls input, including Earned Value Management, to assist the client in delivering the required mission systems integration on this landmark Australian project.
BDR Projects provided the following services:
- Rebuilding the integrated master schedule to reflect the integrated master plan
- Developing specialised views for the integrated master schedule
- Coding activities to reflect top level management views and displays
- Monthly maintenance of integrated master schedule adding status and reviewing critical paths
- Maintaining the baseline for the integrated master schedule
BDR Projects assisted in rebuilding the integrated master schedule by coordinating with all departments to integrate the program of works, thereby meeting all project requirements.
- Expert Services
Queensland / Australian Capital Territory