About the project
The client undertook the delivery of major dam projects and related infrastructure in Queensland.
As part of the Queensland Government’s plan to secure future water supplies until 2050, Queensland Water Infrastructure projects included:
- Traveston Crossing Dam early works on the Mary River
- Wyaralong Dam on the Teviot Brook in the Logan River Catchment
- Cedar Grove Weir on the Logan River
- Bromelton Offstream Storage adjacent to the Logan River
BDR Projects provided project management services as part of the Principal’s project team. These services included:
- procurement management
- planning and scheduling
- cost estimating
- risk management
- construction engineering.
BDR Projects performed detailed evaluation of proposals to form alliances for the design and construction contracts.
BDR Projects participated in extensive early contractor involvement workshop processes and was actively involved in finalising contract arrangements.
BDR Projects’ expertise and experience in large scale infrastructure works provided the client with access to additional professional project management resources to supplement its owner’s team. Inputs made by BDR Projects contributed significantly to successful procurement outcomes.
- Project Management Consulting