About the project
By transforming a former golf course into a modern CBD in Queensland, the client will provide the city with smart city initiatives, innovation and sustainable design to create a unique destination for users. The new CBD, the only greenfield CBD in Australia within an existing urban area, will comprise commercial, retail, residential and cultural precincts.
BDR Projects provides Construction Management, Contract Management and other advisory services to the client for key stages of the town centre redevelopment works, including:
- Review of project and contract documentation
- Construction management of civil, electrical, waste management, roadworks and landscape works
- Superintendent services for construction contracts
- Coordination of design activities
- Review and approval of management plans
- Day to day site management of construction activities
- Liaison with and coordination of multiple stakeholders
- Contract management and administration
BDR Projects staff provided rapid response times to site presence requirements, with time-sensitive and cost effective resolution of contractual issues.
BDR Projects’ effective hands on management of construction activity provides expeditious solution for design issues as well as outcome focussed and effective communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Project Management Consulting
North Coast, Queensland