About the project
The client was awarded the contract to design and deliver the Prime System Integrators for the first Australian Defence Force Joint Operational Command Headquarters. This facility optimises the Australian Defence Force command arrangements by providing command control, communications, computing and intelligence Prime System Integrator.
BDR Projects provided project planning and controls services to the client to ensure timely delivery of the Prime System Integrator. These services included:
- project planning
- rigorous replanning cycles
- project scheduling
- accounting controls for scheduled operations
- servicing of schedule interfaces
- weekly schedule updates
- strict management of gateway design reviews against schedule
- coordination of all departments to integrate the program of works
- development, maintenance and reporting of an Earned Value Management system
- internal reporting
- client reporting.
BDR Projects’ planning and project controls services played a crucial role in assisting the client and Commonwealth Government partnership to achieve strategic, operational and tactical objectives resulting in timely delivery of the project requirements.
- Project Management Consulting